1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade 2000 Isuzu NPR Dump for plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by prolandscapes, Oct 5, 2009.

1. prolandscapes

prolandscapes Junior Member

I have a 2000 Isuzu NPR Diesel truck with a brand new Rugby/Olympic landscapers dump on it. The truck has just over 100,000 miles on it and is worth $20,000 easy. I am looking to get into plowing as we had allot of snow here last winter. Looking for a newer 2000+ 4x4 3/4 ton or bigger truck with complete plow setup. I would prefer ford or dodge diesel. I'm not looking for junk as my truck is in good condition. I can email pics. Call or Email.

Thanks,

Josh
    (360) 480-7023

2. prolandscapes

Anyone? I will drive halfway across the country if needed.

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Post some pics. It may help. Good luck.

4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

why not drop a plow on the front and a spreader out back and call it a day?

5. prolandscapes

I would put a plow on it but its not a 4 wheel drive rig. I think you definitely should have a 4x4 if your plowing. I will have some pics up soon.

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

If you have some weight in the back you should be fine there is a memeber on here who has a couple of these truck both 2wd and he plows and salt with them all the time.

7. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I have to agree with this. Put some studded snow tires on the back and your good. Just keep some weight back there.

And try to get lots that are somewhat flat. Stay away from the hilly ones.

8. prolandscapes

anyone interested?