1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trade 10' power angle for 8'/10' pusher for skidsteer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pennings Garden, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

I have a 10' FFC brand power angle plow with a skid steer mount, but really need something with box wings. Putting pro wings on this would make this thing 11' or so and I think that is a little much for our Bobcat 873.

So if there is anybody that is interested in either buying this for the price of a decent 8' or 10' pusher or if you want to trade your pusher for this let me know.

I just got the skid steer mount welded on as it used to be on a front loader, and I still need to finish paint on it (this will be done before sale or trade).

I'll try to get pictures within the next couple of days.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  2. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

3. Pennings Garden

from VA

e-mail sent

4. Pennings Garden

from VA

The Blade already has the hardware for pro wings.

5. Pennings Garden

from VA

Some pictures,

P1020067.JPG

P1020071.JPG

6. Pennings Garden

from VA

Gone!

Thanks Kale, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

7. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

Jordy

hope it was what u were expecting. Put the blade on today and works great. Now we just need snow. Keep your fingers crossed for a good year.

kale