1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractors'n Plows Blowers And Back Blades

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cole22, Nov 29, 2010.

1. cole22

cole22 Senior Member

Hey everyone looking at buying plows for next season for our tractors and possibly a back blade and a blower. I would like anyone who's got tractors to post there pictures for ideas! Thanks for everyone's time! Look forward to seeing the pictures.

2. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Tractor Set Up

Hey ya go..... and good luck....

tymusic

KubotaM125 10 15 swingplow3 (2).jpg

HLA 3500 Back Drag  Pusher back.jpg

Kubota 100 (2).jpg

3. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

Tractor w/ Plows

2008 Kubota M108X
    16' Daniels Wing Plow
    16' Ebling Backblade

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

4. StratfordPusher

Nice Equipment

Love the Kubota.... looks great and I can imagine it works fantastic...

Al

5. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

Yea it works nice. Fun to plow in!

6. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

how about some old school ones, ford 600 with 7ft back blade, got a couple more pics if anyone wants to see them

P2240902.jpg

P2060771.jpg

P2060774.jpg

P2240904.jpg

PA220686.jpg

7. cole22

cole22 Senior Member

Thanks lets keep' em coming. Also add what you don't like something the way it works, if anything! Thanks

8. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Check out the deere in my pics of last season. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=107839
    We love that tractor! Does better then the skids do in most situations. Its a sub of mine that owns it. Hes building a 8 foot back drag blade for it and thinking about buying a blower.

9. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

Not quite as old school but (if it works) my Massey 275, 8' Speeco hydraulic angle blade on the 3 point and front-end loader with too small of a bucket. I am working towards a 8' blade for the front. This is about the same time frame as MikeS's pics, those storms made me a convert. A cab would be nice but if I dress for it I can stay warm, just don't plan on me touching a shovel without dropping a few layers.

Massey.JPG

10. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Nice MF. :drinkup:

11. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Love the Kubota's. Nice pictures guys.

12. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

What's with the back blades anyways? What purpose do they serve if you already have a plow on the front? excuse the dumb question, I just haven't seen very many of those, at least in my neck of the woods.

13. cole22

cole22 Senior Member

Go on youtube JDdave is got a bunch of videos on there so show you how well they work!. There use to help you darn ner double the snow with one pass.

14. StratfordPusher

Back Drags

Hey Bud, back blades can almost double the snow that a tractor can move, not to mention the
    extra scraping helps with the quality of the job.. great for loading docks etc... my tractor operators love them and use them all the time in conjuction with the front blades..

Makes driveways a 2 minute breeze....

15. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

Gotcha, so basically anything the front plow doesn't pick up, your back blade does. I've just never seen anyone around here use one or have one before.

16. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice tractor, Ebling seems to have a constant flow of plows coming out of their shop lately.

17. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

Yea, I just got another one for our new truck also. We got 3 of his 16 footers and 2 other brand 16 footers on 5 of our 7 trucks. Awesome!

18. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

What other brand do you have? B&B? I've heard they are pretty good. I'm living in kentwood while i go to GVSU and you sure do see a lot of ebling's around GR.

19. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Yup, most guys when doing a long push will let the back blade fill up first then put the front one down. Or when doing short driveways with a picup truck they back up to the garage door and drop the backblade then pull all the snow to the road then use the front plow to stack the pile at the end of the drive.

20. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

1 B&B and 1 swingwing. I like the eblings best.