1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor, trade for chevy/gmc plow truck, OHIO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by obschevyplow, Dec 27, 2011.

1. obschevyplow

obschevyplow Junior Member

Allis Chalmers WD45. 45hp gas. Single remote. 540 pto - live. WIDE FRONT. Newer seat cover, temperature gauge and coolant. Front tires are newer, rears are decent and workable. Probably 40-50%, all hold air. Tractor runs great and starts up at any given time. We used it to bale and it worked awesome. Now we have some bigger equipment and its just too small for my needs, plus we dont need three tractors. I am asking $3200 and is located in findlay ohio. Price may be negotiable. I would trade for a gmc/ chevy plow truck, preferably 3/4 or 1 ton and no meyer plow, but will take a look at what you've got. You can call or text me at 419-957-5040. i can text or email pictures of the tractor to you. I would like to see your trades. Thanks.