1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor Supply/Delta Truck Tool Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dirt digger, Dec 9, 2010.

1. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

Hey guys...I'm selling my Tractor Supply/Delta tool box. I bought the thing 3 months ago for my one truck but will be trading that and another truck in on a new 2011 Super Duty next week. I am keeping the toolbox out of the other truck to put on the new Ford so I have no more use for this.

Like I said the box was new 3 months ago, a few very minor scratches on the lid. Comes with 2 keys and all mounting hardware. It is the Low-Profile version.

As you can see i paid $290 for it new....I would like to get $175

I am in West Chester PA...I have it on craigslist too but would rather sell it to someone on here

Shoot me a PM...my guess is it will sell pretty quick

2. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

**** I just bought this tool box 2 months ago. Free bump.
  3. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

I want this. I wish you you weren't ten hours away.
  4. dirt digger

it really is a nice box...wish I had a use for it.

I have the Non Low-Profile style on my other truck which will be transfered into my new truck but this thing is perfect for people who want that sleek look
  5. dirt digger

box is sold