1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tractor pulling pics and vids

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fireboy5722, Apr 15, 2013.

1. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

post pics or videos of any truck or tractor pulls you are in. the lik below is from 4/14/13 pulled my 47 allis wc to the fence went back for the pull off and got first place.

1947 allis chalmers wc 3500lbs classwesport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4FqDHZw8OQ

2. fireboy5722

got to love my year and a half old black and tan coon dog cheering me on

3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Nice hook! I've been pulling antique for years and last year became the co-owner of a pulling sled. We've hooked just about anything you can think of up to our sled from 3500 antique to 2.6 diesel trucks and even some old army trucks! Theres another member on here that pulls with us.

Here's a pic of a buddy and mines pulling truck hooked to our sled.

[​IMG]

And heres my 460 and my dads 560 loaded up for a local pull. I usually pull 6000 and 6500, but have been know to weigh it down all the way to 7500 just for fun.

[​IMG]

Wish our pulling season had started for us, but we dont have our first scheduled pull till the 15th of june.

4. fireboy5722

looking good like the big and little brothers on the gooseneck cant wait till i find a gooseneck and can get another tractor!!!

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nothing in order. Here's some pictures from the last 2 years. We pull various classes of 8,000lb diesel pickups.

[​IMG]

Broke. Blown apart front yoke at the drivers tire, twisted rear drive shaft, separated and turned axle tubes from the diff.
    [​IMG]

Broke. Snapped a Dana 70 axle shaft and damaged the gear set. Now runs a Dana 80.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

My truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one was mostly for just a laugh. Ended up pulling 207'. Bone stock 96 powerstroke with 365k on it and a really unhappy E40D
    [​IMG]

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waiting out the rain.
    [​IMG]

I've got some in cab video's of the black ford and the gray dodge if I can find them.

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Last few.

2.6 Class F350, 12v Cummins/NV4500
    [​IMG]

A friends work in progress, it's come a long way from before. As money allows it keeps getting better and more presentable.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. fireboy5722

some great pis keep it up guys

10. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Here is my Farmall 560 from a fair last year, this was in the pull off in the 7500# class I believe. Due to the rules at this pull I couldn't use my TA in the antique class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGKITMYX1hI

11. redneck farmer

12. redneck farmer

13. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

So how do you know Matt Toepfer?

14. redneck farmer

This is my 560 again pulling on a stone boat, dead weight pulling

farmall 560 stone boat.JPG

15. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

He's friends with another friend of mine. I was just asked if I could haul his truck to a pull.

16. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

I've pulled a time or two - also like being a spectator. Try to hit up as many as we can through the season - COTPA, Great Lakes, SWOTPA, ESP, even get to the Keystone pull in March.

A few videos on my channel - must pulls are from our local fair.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GMCDriver55

If you check out the one from Spring '09, you can see the original version of Under Warranty!

17. fireboy5722

heres some older ones i had.ussmileyflag

GEDC0003.jpg

GEDC0007.jpg

GEDC0420.jpg

18. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

not exactly your average pullers. starts off like this
    doodlebug.jpg

and ends like this
    andysdoodlebug.jpg

dual low transmissions have to be taken down to 4000lb and usually pull to between 30-50,000lbs except for a few years ago got to the 70,000s

doodlebug.jpg

andysdoodlebug.jpg

19. Holland

Holland Senior Member

What kind of class is that??

20. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

theyre called doodlebugs. basically old trucks that have been stripped. you have two transmissions inline geared as low as you can get. they have to weigh under 4000 pounds and be 13 feet from rear axle to front most point of the truck. a full pull is 3 feet with the stoneboat on concrete