1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor Prep

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlackIrish, Oct 6, 2009.

1. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Meanwhile back at the ranch the elves are busy checking the beasts.
    Calling for warmer winter which sb lots of snow, I'll let you guys know next April LOL

WorryFree 018.jpg

2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Hello from Renfrew On. Nothing like having good elves that know mechanics and catch potential problems before they happen. Same here we are gettin ready

3. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

When are you getting the kubota lettered up,you sound to be in better spirits now.tymusic:drinkup:

4. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Hi tech sign I.D.
    Takes a really long time to file the notchs just right with a rat tail file.

WorryFree 002.jpg

5. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

FREE
    snowblower to add to the fleet
    100-150 driveways a night
    starts right up
    of course its 50 degrees out

WorryFree 011.jpg

6. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Is the Kubota new Black? What model? I like the beacon on it... looks taller and more effective than most you see on Kubotas... I hope your operators know to watch out for trees though... but if they're your operators I'm sure they do! :gunsfiring:

7. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Nah, 1 yr old ,250 hrs, normand blower.
    The whole 95x is beefy.