1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tractor plows

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by evil snowman, Feb 13, 2004.

1. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

is there anyone using lawn tractors or similar equipment? please post your pix and a description of it and how it does. :bluebounc purplebou :redbounce

2. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

i will start this off. i have a 79' sears lt-8 with a 46" home built plow. the tractor has carlise super lug tires instead of chains and a 8hp briggs engine. i swaped out the original 2 speed trans for 3 speed.

go to the address in my signiture to see my pics. :yow!:

3. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

I use a Ferris dual hydro walk behind with chains with a 50" plow on it in addition to my ATV to do sidewalks..does that count?

4. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

I dont need a tractor for my walk ways. I stop home with the company truck and an indispensible piece of equipment that gets better gas milage than a tractor or pickup..........a mexican with a shovel! I plow my driveway an he does my walks! :drinkup: :yow!:

5. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

LOL that works :jester:

6. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

i'll say u dont even have to break a sweat with that kind of high tech equipment!