1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor operator/plow operator needed Longmont CO

Discussion in 'Employment' started by LoneCowboy, Nov 19, 2007.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

2 days before the first storm my tractor operator just quit. :angry::gunsfiring::gunsfiring::angry:

I need a plow guy. I have the equipment, if you know how to plow with a truck I can teach you how to plow with a tractor. Hell, if you know how to plow with a quad I can teach you.
    There is some shoveling help on smaller storms, but not tons. Part time of course, still not busy enough for a full time person. But if you want to make some extra money over the winter maybe leading to more work in the spring, let me know.

Contact me today.
  2. rmaskewitz

rmaskewitz Junior Member

Hi Brian,
    Are you still looking for help plowing? I have a one ton and curtis plow and I'm just trying to rpound up some work for this winter. Please call Ryan if I can be of any help. 720-470-0471