1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor lineup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I just came across these pics, I took just before the snow started.

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

i counted 20?? how many driveways do you do?!?
  3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :drinkup:
  4. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Very impessive Paul! :salute:
  5. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

I think I remember the figure 2700 being mentioned in another post.....

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Jeez how often do you get people stopping to get parts thinking you are a dealer?
  7. V-Boss

V-Boss Member

That's impressive :nod: Do you do any plowing or just blowing? How much do you figure you have into this fleet?
  8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

WOW! Congrats on all your success! If I wasn't from the area and didn't know that was your place, I'd stop by and see how much Kubota's and New Holland's are in your area, maybe get some parts prices.:laughing:
  9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

When I grow up I want to be just like Paul and his brothers.

You do know, Paul, that you could get by with half as many if they were all Deere's, right? :laughing:

PS I still don't think you're a legitimate contractor because you don't charge enough for driveways.

PPS Here goes my post count again.
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Well Mark said everything I wanted to say.;) Nice pictures Paul, you do have more tractors then most dealers. Keep up the good work and hopefully it's a light winter for you.
  11. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I knew you'd like that.

Just trying to brown nose ya so you'll stop hassling me about my truck. :nod: :laughing: :drinkup:
  12. Neige

Neige Sponsor

The pics are my resi equipement, we also plow with our other equipement. There are some Kubotas that are from 2002, I figuire around 1.2 million.
    I think your safe, thanks Mark.
    Thanks JD, might fly in on Wed. for the M&G, calling for some snow, so will be a last minute thing.
  13. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

What happened to your truck?:rolleyes:

BTW - nice fleet there Paul.

Dave - are you green with envy?
  14. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

All of that doing $4 driveways. :cool:
  15. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i am green with envy, with a fleet like that, i could take over snow removal for my entire CITY!!!, that is so awesome!!! i wish some of you guys were closer, one of these days i am going to make a point of seeing some of these operations. VERY COOL
  16. buckwheat_la

Wheres SCOTT'S, i want him to see this!!! (i think he was the one giving you a hard time about not charging enough)
  17. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Thats pretty impressive Paul. Congrats, and continued success to you and your brothers.
  18. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Way to make a guy feel small time.
  19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That's it, I quit. prsport
  20. buckwheat_la

i am going to be talking to a thearapist about my inadequacies, and low self esteem now!!!

Sending the bill to Neige though:D