Snow Plowing Forum banner

Tractor Drifting

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Tractor Plower 
#1 ·
Check it out, kind of cool, just glad there not mine!!!!

#8 ·
Looks like fun, but you'll never catch me doing it with mine. With my luck I hit a crub and flip it.

#9 ·
That is just plain stupid! Why would you post something so abusive on here. This is a professional fourm where everything has to be serious all the time! J/K lol, had to do it!! I have seen that video before and those guys are frickn crazy. Yes I have spun our tractors around on ice in the yard before, but im talking at very low speeds and using the right or left brake pedal. Its kind fun how fast they will spin around if you have the front wheels on and you use the brake!

#11 ·
I guess its a rip off of some guys vid, he posted a comment on there, if you look at his profile it has his age as 17. I want to see the whole thing for the cops at the end. here is his comment,

WHO f@@king a@@hole is edit my and my friend video? Where is that police car in the end? if you don´t believe me that i´m one of the drivers i can tell you which town in Finland that video has recorded. and i have kept the fine which police gave me on that day so... saatanan homot jotka yrittää omia tai muokata toisten videoita!! teidät sais hakata perkele.tehkää omat! vai osaatteko edes ajaa saatana!!

#16 ·
And we wonder why INSURANCE RATES are so high!?! haha, looks cool, Personally could not bring myself to beat equipment like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.