1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor Drifting

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by fatboy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

hahaha that made my day, looks wicked fun
  3. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

:nono: You didn't put a warning in there so people wouldn't get offended, like 4X4farmer had to lol. :drinkup:
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

wonder if the neighbor will let me barrow his tractor?? lol our tractor (1941 jd b narrow front) might be a bit scarry for that lol
  5. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

HA HA not my stuff so I don't give a dam, just came across it looking at other vids.xysport
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  6. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

what the f%#k is up with that music. I'd rather stick an ice pick in my ear than listen to that again (probably less painful)
  7. 1lowGMC

1lowGMC Member

I can drift my JD 970 like that when our drive gets packed down, It's quite fun doing 4wd power slides.
  8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks like fun, but you'll never catch me doing it with mine. With my luck I hit a crub and flip it.
  9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

That is just plain stupid! Why would you post something so abusive on here. This is a professional fourm where everything has to be serious all the time! J/K lol, had to do it!! I have seen that video before and those guys are frickn crazy. Yes I have spun our tractors around on ice in the yard before, but im talking at very low speeds and using the right or left brake pedal. Its kind fun how fast they will spin around if you have the front wheels on and you use the brake!
  10. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Sir ,you tractor should be ready....

You tractor should be ready in the morning sir .The service dept is testing it as we speak,,,Says your dealer after you've dropped it off for a service....
  11. Wesley's Lawn

I guess its a rip off of some guys vid, he posted a comment on there, if you look at his profile it has his age as 17. I want to see the whole thing for the cops at the end. here is his comment,

WHO f@@king a@@hole is edit my and my friend video? Where is that police car in the end? if you don´t believe me that i´m one of the drivers i can tell you which town in Finland that video has recorded. and i have kept the fine which police gave me on that day so... saatanan homot jotka yrittää omia tai muokata toisten videoita!! teidät sais hakata perkele.tehkää omat! vai osaatteko edes ajaa saatana!!
  12. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

I would fire everyone there, in a heartbeat!
  13. Duracutter

Duracutter Senior Member
    from Canada

Seriously, the guy hanging on at the back of the tractor, must be a pretty dim bulb...lol

What a dummy...:dizzy:
  14. Wesley's Lawn

Natural selection.
  15. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

No kidding. Could you imagine getting run over by that tractor. Ouch Could you imagine trying to explain that one to the ER doctors, if you are even still alive. What a dumb arse.
  16. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

And we wonder why INSURANCE RATES are so high!?! haha, looks cool, Personally could not bring myself to beat equipment like that.