1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor and truck pictures.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ABC Plow, Feb 11, 2016.

1. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member

Figured it was time to post some pictures. They do all need a good wash, but it's only about 15 degrees so it'll wait another day.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Are those back blades on the pickups?

3. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member

4. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Nice fab job. I have the Artic ones but I really like how yours tucks up against the truck so close.

5. jonniesmooth

jonniesmooth Senior Member

very nice work!

I wish I had that kind of talent! My new shop is next to a welding shop, I've run a few ideas past him, I'll add this to the list.
    Thanks for sharing!

6. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member

As long as you can lay a decent weld you can build one. I copied the iDea from a local marine company that plows snow, they build all their stuff custom. But the blade replaces the bumper and the trailer hitch. But it is very nice hooking up a trailer when your hitch moves up and down. Also it doesn't hang out future then the standard bumper.

7. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member

Here's how I use to move snow before I could afford a plow truck or my own tractor.

IMG_0039.JPG

8. jonniesmooth

jonniesmooth Senior Member

Those 420/430's are good machines, and still hold their value around here.
    I have a customer who offered me one in trade for work, but it had had a hard life on the farm and needed a new engine. There is a company that makes a repro replacement for the Onan, but they are like $1,800. I didn't want/need another project.

I like my 425. The 720 is slightly bigger, roomier. I want to upgrade the 425 to a 1023/ 1025. Still want something that will fit down the sidewalk. Looking to get bigger so I can keep route times the same as snow amounts increase.

9. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member

The 430 was a great tractor. We had a 60" grooming mower for the 3point too. BUT then we upgraded to a 4100 with a cab and blower. Also had a 790 but sold both of those to get the 3520. I found a pretty good deal on a 1999 445 a few years go, only has 450 hours on it. I just use it as a booming tractor on the spring for de-thatching. Here's the old groom before selling two of them dad made the pic.

IMG_0160.JPG

10. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member

Found some more pictures. The mpv3 when I first got it. And blowing back a few piles for the compitetion. Thumbs Up

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

11. ABC Plow

ABC Plow Member