1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tractor and pickup Ebling rear blades.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Oct 24, 2009.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Triple L and I made a trip out to Ebling to pick up 8 blades. We had his installed while we were there and can't say enough about the qaulity of the product and the people there. Met Mark Oomkes and that was worth the drive alone.:nod:

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

This blade is 10 feet wide closed and 17.5" open.:eek:

3. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

I'm at a loss for words.
  4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I guess that's good then. ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9k0_ljrGmNQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9k0_ljrGmNQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Very Nice!!!!!!! I went with a daniels for my first back plow this year.....but can see getting an ebling in the future, when the need arises. Congrats on some new toys!!!!!
  6. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Nice!!! wesport Any rear tire flats on that truck will be easy to change now!

Productivity can't help but go up with all those in the fleet.

Rear plows are almost non-existent here in my area. If I did lots, I'd definitely take a trip out to Grand Rapids. I've yet to hear a negative comment about Ebling on here.

And, yeah, I think meeting Mark would probably make the trip worthwhile :laughing:
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I probably won't keep them all I'll sell a few if anyone is interested. Mark is kind of entertaining, his Ford truck is quirky just like him.
  8. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I bought my first back blade last season, an Artic, doesn't lift the truch off of the ground like the ebeling. Nice looking unit, there may be another in the future for me as well.
  9. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

How much do one of those blades run??
  10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Your going to have your lots done so fast you won't know what to do with yourself.

They look well made and the tractor blades are pretty big.
  11. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

I see you came to my side of the state. Awesome equipment and plows. I was recently at Ebling's and they are a first class operation. How do you like that JD telehandler that you were unloading those plows with?
  12. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Here are some pics of the trip, start to finish... Not just the last 2 minutes of the trip LOL...

Super impressed with these blades, worth every penny IMO...

Picture 503.jpg

Picture 504.jpg

Picture 507.jpg

Picture 506.jpg

Picture 508.jpg
  13. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

And 1 more... Dave sooo impressed at these blades lifting the back of my 1 ton with a 9.2 Boss V in the bed right off of the ground!!!

Picture 514.jpg
  14. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

lookn good! that tractor plow is going to be a beast in the snow!

where did you get your dovetail equip trailer? i tried looking it up on featherlites website but all they list is aluminum trailers. ive been searching b/c we need to get an equip trailer in the spring.
  15. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

You guys really stepped it up! Keep us updated!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

7'6'' mold board that opens up to 12 feet is 5995 installed out the door.
  17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I bought it about 5 years ago and if you call Featherlite you can still get one. It's a very well built trailer.
    I didn't realize you were taking pics, I was pretty impressed.
    I will take some good vids, if they work as good as they look we should be fine.
  18. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Can you still run those snow ex v-boxes in the back of the pickup with that Ebling back blade ?
  19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Chad plans too, Ebling made a dual lift instead of a single for just that purpose. The salter will need to sit back 6" more then normal but it should work. Chad will know better after the first storm.
  20. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I like that spreader option that is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!