1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tractor and blower for driveways in the Boston area

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by theplowmeister, Oct 29, 2010.

1. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Does any one use a tractor and blower for driveways in the Boston area? I am interested in seeing it in action. I think it would work well for my business but want to see it in action before I spend the money.

2. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Try it and you'll never go back.
    Seize the day be a trend setter.
    As fast as you are with the jeeps on a big dump you'll be glad your a tractor dude.
    JMO

3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Come up to Montreal some time and I will show you around and let you try it out. Its what a 6 hr drive.

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I wish I was closer... I'd be there. I also think the tractor blower is the best idea out there. I'm allready laying plans to get rid of plow trucks next year and get a tractor setup. Paul do you have any used ones you'll be selling after this season? (either a blower only, or a combo with tractor?)

5. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

Go on youtube.com and type in "tahoe workz" He is has the trackless MT5 or 6.. I am considering buying on of these for our subdivision in Colorado. New the units run $150k,

6. JRP-ENT

JRP-ENT Junior Member

I have a Trackless MT5 with a blower 5 way Vplow 10' bat wing mower and a 6' broom I am selling for $22,000 If anyone is interested! 315-447-5844 Thanks -Jon