1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trackless MT w/blower wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by QuadPlower, Jan 14, 2009.

1. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Any one know where I can get a Trackless MT- 3 or 4 or 5? with a snow blower

I'm in MI and willing to travel within the US, within reason to pick it up.

Mark Ookmes, you mentioined on another plowing site back in July that you knew of someone that had one. Is that one still avalible?

Thanks for the help.
  2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

The city of Fargo has one. Not sure where they park it though....
  3. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

S.A. Mclean inc. 622 Elm St., Limerick Maine. He's in the AutoHunter and has TONS of plow stuff....If he doesn't have it, you don't need it......literally!!!!!
  4. voyagerxii

voyagerxii Junior Member

There are some listed here.
    We bought one from them years ago. They were good to deal with. We traded it to a local John Deere dealer a few months back. I don't know if they still have it. Their number is Ballweg Implement 920 324-3537

5. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Bruce has a bunch of them. I emailed and asked for prices.

mclean also looked like they had three of them and I emailed for a price.

Thanks for the info guys

Image: If you "aquire" one and want to sell it, let me know. lol
  6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

haha, no your on your own aquiring it. I was just looking for a finders fee :D

BTW- Fargo has at least 2 of them I guess, saw them both at lunch at Mcdonalds after the last storm.

Good Luck, they are awesome machines!
  7. mt5t

mt5t Junior Member

Hello, My name is Steven Filiatrault, and I have 2 Trackless MT5T's for sale, they are both 1996 models with air conditioning, the door on both of them is brand new, I have one set of attatchments, the 72" flail mower, a salter, the all-important snowblower, and the plow. I can be reached at 514-863-9050. Number 4705-01 has 600 hours and -03 has 3150 hrs. The -03 is the prettier one aesthetically, buth they are both Cummins powered, Turbo, 110 hp and extremely reliable, -03 has a new rad, alternator, starter and battery, as well as some switches and all new laminated glass all around -01 is getting laminated glass, has new batt and alternator. I sell reliability.
  8. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

How much are you looking to spend?
  9. mt5t

mt5t Junior Member

I am a seller. I'd like to see $14,000 for the 3000 hour machine. Depending on what, if any, attachments are purchased with the unit, the price could be discounted quite significantly. Steve 514-863-9050