1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trackless mt articulated drive with plow and snowblower great for sidewalks!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Nov 28, 2007.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

Articulated, cab heat, 4x4, diesel, mtd snow plow, snow blower, hydro static drive. RUNS GREAT, GREAT MACHINE only 1400 hours! 10,000 OBO !! i will try to get some more specs and info up soon. 616-446-1777

trackless 3.jpg

trackless 1.jpg

trackless 2.jpg

trackless 4.jpg
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

just out of curiosity, what year is that machine? That seems like an amazing price!
  3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Thats a badass lil' machine. I bet you could clean a couple miles of sidewalk in a few hours...... in a deep snow
  4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

selling for a friend so i dont know a lot about it. they sell for mid 70s new and there is over 20 or 30 atacments for them! this one is a 1980 seres 3. comes with snowblower and vplow. he will take 7800 for it. its got low hours (1400) and is build to last. i know they use these all over in th U.P. any takers??
  5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

i have no need for it, but i have used these machines before. They are very solid machines. They are built to last. The snowblower for this thing works great..! I have not plowed with one. The one i used , We switched between a broom and the blower. And it worked great for side walks even in tight places. Takes a little getting used to, with the hydrostatic drive, but they are unstoppable.
  6. ltlm

ltlm Member

Do you still have the trckless?