1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tracking, billing software

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by SteveR, Dec 26, 2010.

1. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

I thought I read something on here about a GPS tracking system that your driver just hits a button when he arrives at a location and when he leaves and it records...The reason I ask is that I am looking for a better way to keep track of when and where we plow and mow. I have tried about everything but it always comes beck to me thinking I have a memory. The other side of it is that I had a mowing customer tell me that my guys skipped him several times this summer and, all I had to back me up is paper. I am sure that they did the lawn because I drive by it all the time and saw that it was done, If I had a device I could prove it.

2. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

Several years ago when i used clip/quickbooks, they had a setup with Navtrack (gps) and clip. Never tried it. at the time, Navtrack was pricey.

3. VIPHGM

VIPHGM Senior Member

i think there is a program called real green systems... and i heard that is like top of the line everything you need but not 100% sure that it job tracks or not... just thought i would mention it...

4. crewtracker

crewtracker Inactive

CrewTracker Software can help you manage your crews and integrates with QuickBooks™ to handle your billing. You can also view data as it happens in Real Time. One of the major points about CrewTracker is that you do not have to buy any additional hardware.

5. Operasoft

Operasoft Member

Do a simple search on google, I'm sure you'll find a few good companies out there!

Kind regards,
    J.P.
    Operasoft