1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

track bar conversion kits w/ plow??

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by rb69, Jun 6, 2009.

1. rb69

rb69 Member
    from Midwest

I looking to convert my 1994 3500 4x4's track bar over to a 2003 style w/ use of the bracket, but not sure it w/ clear the boss rt3 mount.
    I have currently a Lukes link on ,but I have to keep adjusting it & soon will be out of adjustment.
    Thanks

2. rb69

rb69 Member
    from Midwest

I did the adjustable kit by SSI, but have yet to get the plow mount for it. Installs w/ no problems & sure does drive better

3. rb69

rb69 Member
    from Midwest

drivers side mount that angles back to the frame doesn't mount to the frame due to the new mount for the track bar.
    Any body run into this?? A quick look by doing a mount something like the pass. side uses may get by it

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

5. rb69

rb69 Member
    from Midwest

yes I did. I spoke w/ Don & he was backed up several weeks on it. I think I can make a brace arm like the passenger side that loops under the frame rail & run a bolt thru the frame rail to attach it. tech @ boss seem to think that would work.
    Anybody run a leveling kit on the front?? I have a 2" & the side plates could be a little longer(I have only 2 bolt holes on each side holding the push beem)

Thanks