1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TPC Landscaping's 2013/2014 snow removal equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TPCLandscaping, Jan 1, 2014.

1. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

Getting to be a long winter already… running two trucks and my sub compact massey this year… i also have a Kioti Ck27 with a 64" rear blower on it if needed (but no cab sucks).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice stuff. I love the tractor.

3. TPCLandscaping

GC2610 w/ 51" meteor blower. gets the job done but i wish it was faster

4. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Nice operation you got! How many accounts do you service? Do you trailor the tractor around or run it from the shop?

5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice setup!

6. TPCLandscaping

I have 7 commercial accounts and 12 residential (depending on storm). The tractor actually stays in my home garage and its used to service 8 of the residentials and clear away from dumpsters and other access points at some of the commercials. It can be driven to all the sites i need to hit with it. The chevy is the main plow truck and anything 3" and down its the only truck that comes out. The dodge is used on larger storms (only driven by me) and when i need to drop straight rock salt.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

drop straight rock salt? why would you do that? Don't you run bulk salt through the chevy?

8. TPCLandscaping

i run 3:1 sand salt in the chevy. my places want the mix. With the ice storm we had up here a couple weeks ago, the mix wouldn't touch the ice..so we picked up the little spreader to just run bagged rocked salt on the 2 places that need to be brought down to pavement/cement faster.

9. TPCLandscaping

also you have to remember in jersey you can put salt down and everything is melted and gone in 24 hours… its been below zero to single digits the last 2 weeks here, we pretty much need to put sand on everything because nothing melts for weeks at a time!!

10. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like both your trucks!

11. TPCLandscaping

thanks scott

12. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

The 3500 is a Hemi huh?

13. TPCLandscaping

yeah, i don't put enough miles or tow heavy enough of a load to justify the extra to buy a diesel, and i got a hell of a deal on this thing because its a 2011 i bought in march with 1400 miles on it. Next truck to be added will be a 3500 single rear wheel with a diesel, if i see things going in the direction where i need to start towing more weight.