1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toysrus

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kandklandscape0, Oct 9, 2007.

1. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

im trying to submit a bid for plowing the local toysrus but the manager has no idea where i should submit it to? anyone submit any bids to toysrus at all? the manager is dumb founded about it?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

A lot of them are through US Maintenance

3. All of the Toys R US stores are maintained by ServURite services....I do 2 stores for them for the past year and they just renewed my contract....great people to work for...

4. timme4

timme4 Junior Member

toys

We were contacted a few years back about giving them a bid and we did but didnt get the contract. we thought we were maybe a little cheap but the next year they asked us again for a bid so we lowered it a little more thinking this time that maybe we were too high and still didnt get it. This year we sent them a bid and havent heard back yet. Yes it is servurite.

5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I hope you didn't lower your bid again this year??????

If anything, raise the price.

If you keep lowering it, that's how the rate stays the same for 20 years.

6. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Actually he's gonna pay them this year, he's a shoe-in.JK

7. They called me yesterday and said that they had received a bid from someone else, and that I did they're work last year and wondered if I would lower my price to get me a "little" closer to the other guy cause they wanted me to do the work again....Told them I would call em back and let them know...but yeah....no way am I lowering it, I knew exactly what they were trying to do and its not gonna work with me...