1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toyota Tundra plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Hedgehog, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I have a 7'6" Curtis SnoPro3000 snowplow for sale. Plow includes optional handheld controller and original poly cutting edge along with brand new steel cutting edge. I have two mounts for this plow. One for a 1996 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma and the other for a 2007 to present Toyota Tundra. This plow is a one owner only used to plow a few family members driveways.Always stored in doors and looks like brand new. Oil changed at end of season. Asking $3300 obo or will consider 4X4 ATV in trade.

2. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Can you post a picture?

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

Curtis SnoPro 3000 - $3300 (fairhaven)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-09-09, 12:24AM EDT
    Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7'6" Curtis SnoPro3000 snowplow for sale. Includes original poly cutting edge and brand new steel cutting edge. I have two mounts available and also includes the optional handheld controller. One mount is for a 1996 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma and the other is for a 2007 to present Toyota Tundra. This plow looks like brand new and is always garaged. Oil is changed and ready to go. I am the original owner and paid $4500 for this plow. $3300 obo or will consider as possible trade towards a 4X4 ATV .All manuals included. Call Bob @ (508) 574-0888
    keywords: snowplow, tacoma, tundra, toyota,plow

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2581830943

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I tried to upload pictures but it keeps saying upload failed.

5. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

No thanks, I am looking to go back to a atv with plow. My truck is not as manueverable around things in my driveway as the atv was.

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

Curtis Homepro still for sale. Mounts and wiring for Tacoma and newer Tundras!!!!