1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toyota Tacoma and the Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oliverandus, Dec 3, 2003.

1. oliverandus

oliverandus Junior Member

I have 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4cyl, about 150 hp...I'm not too worried about being able to push the snow, I've seen toyotas running residential driveways before....but what kind of plow should I be looking at? I'd like something that I can take off quickly and reattach.

I want to buy one used too. I'm scared of buying something that might not fit then I'd own something I can't use.

If there is anyone here with a plow that will fit my truck in the $500-$800 range I've got money. I'd travel anywhere in new england to pick it up and possibly pay you to install it.
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

look at sno-way snowplows and the western lsx 7.2ft snowplow. 7ft-7.5ft is the best size plow for your truck. also look into meyer they make a plow for your toyota. so does curtis:)
  3. hbrady

hbrady Senior Member