1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

toyota pickup

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks' started by res201cue, Jan 14, 2009.

1. res201cue

res201cue Senior Member

hey im looking to install a plow on my 91 toyota pickup, but I cant seem to find one that is compatible. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appericiated. Thanks in advance.
  2. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

your best bet is a Western or Fisher 6'6 or 6'8". I just picked up another fisher MM today in New Hampshire. They are getting VERY hard to find as people are just junking them when they die now. It's usually easier to buy another truck that has a plow mounted on it already. I did see a Western Mount on Ebay last week. You could buy that and then pick up a 6'6" blade off a ranger or s10 or some other small truck.
  3. 98tacoma

98tacoma Junior Member

If you aren't doing anything commercial, Snowsport is a great choice. Had mine on a 98 Tacoma and am very happy with it. Search the forum and you'll find that anybody that has one really likes it. Any questions, let me know.
  4. The Swede

The Swede Member
    from Sweden

I would go for the Sno-way 22 model or the ST with down pressure.
    God luck. www.snoway.com
  5. res201cue

res201cue Senior Member

thanks for the advice guys.