1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toyota crewmax plowing?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks' started by trevier, Nov 18, 2011.

1. trevier

trevier Senior Member

Anybody on here plow with one, if so have you had any problems with it, thanks matt
  2. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

what type of plowing are you planning on doing? your driveway and mabey a few others? big lots/commercial?

i just got my plow hooked up on my truck (08 tundra double cab) and im very pleased with how the truck handles it. its only a 7' boss poly, but i only do a couple driveways, so it works out good. the biggest i would go is 7'6''. theres a member here named "mercer me" that has a 7'6'' fisher plow on his 2010 double cab, im sure he will chime in soon.
  3. trevier

trevier Senior Member

just driveways for now, been plowing since 95, I have a chevy 1/2 ton with a boss super trip edge 7.5 on it, would like to transfer that plow to a crew max,
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The Tundra will make a great 1/2 ton plow truck for you. It should be able to handle the 7.5' Boss trip edge with Timbrens.