1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Towing Mirrors on 1994 Chevy

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by DVF Land & Lawn, Aug 25, 2014.

1. DVF Land & Lawn

DVF Land & Lawn Member

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Towing-Manu...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5656f67404&vxp=mtr

It says on ebay these will fit but I want to check with you guys to make sure. Has anybody tried these? I want to know if they will bolt right up to the factory set up with no modifications. They are manual mirrors so there is no wiring or anything. 1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado RCLB. Also does anybody have pictures of these on there GMT400 trucks? Thanks.

2. 1997chevy

1997chevy Member

3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I got a set on my rig . I love them

[​IMG]

Way cheaper then I payed for them too...

4. DVF Land & Lawn

DVF Land & Lawn Member

Thanks guys. Just bought them.

5. DVF Land & Lawn

DVF Land & Lawn Member

Looks like you have the turn signals on yours. Are they power too? Mine are just manual folding mirrors that's probably why yours cost more. I got them installed today. Is a little bit of vibration normal in the mirrors? It's nothing major, I can definitely live with it but just wanted to see if you experienced the same.

6. 1997chevy

1997chevy Member

I know you are not asking me but from everyone that has installed them, yes some vibration is normal. Supposedly it's due to the thin metal where it mounts on the door flexing

7. DVF Land & Lawn

DVF Land & Lawn Member

Cool. Thanks for the reply. They are already way better than the old ones. Definitely a good decision.

8. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Mine are power and have the blinkers and parking lights. Yes the manuals do vibrate down the road but nothing major.

I gotta admit its the best decision I ever made too