1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Towing mirror options for 90's Chevys

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Winfrey, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Winfrey

Winfrey Junior Member

i want to put some sort of larger towing mirror on my plow truck for a while now but i broke my passenger door so its a perfect opertunity right now. what kind of options do i have?

perferably something i can get used/common

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

try the guys at justchevytrucks.com

very knowledgable, down to earth, fast shipping and reasonable prices compared to my high priced area

3. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Check out online camping accessories. I bought a set from Camping World online for my 89. It's been years ago, but there were several different aftermarket brands available.

4. aaronlampi

aaronlampi Junior Member
    from 55445

bigger mirors

I bought the cipa magna mirrors from amazon love them. they also have heated which i wish I had gotten,Thanks Aaron 279. with shipping well worth the cost they also extend out like the super duty fords P1010182.JPG: there is a pic in my new post hi I'am new

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010