1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tower converstion

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Jan 17, 2012.

1. i have a rt3 blade with smart hitch and hate having to go in truck to lift tower. wondering if anyone converted there towers to the smarthitch 2 so can raise the tower and everything from outside. think they have a kit or something to do that.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Do you have a 13 pin harness? Not 100% sure they have kits for the 11 pins but I know they do for the 13s.
  3. yeah i have the 13pin harness
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You're already 13 pin on the plow side also? If so then you just need an MSC4744 kit to convert it to SH2.

However if it's still 11 pin you'll need to change the plow side grill plug over to 13 pin also and run the wire into the new switch.