1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tow Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by sully853, Nov 28, 2010.

1. sully853

sully853 Junior Member

Looking for as close as possible to stock or stock GM tow mirrors for my truck, need power and turn signals. Any one have a good experiance finding them online? if so where and how much?
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Go to ebay motors and type in chevy tow mirrors. Got a big variety for different prices. Just remember, the mounts are the same 99-06, but the wiring is different 99-02 and 03-06.
  3. dbrandum

dbrandum Junior Member
    from ohio

Might want to look on ebay. I bought some a few years back, they are not oem, but look just like the oem mirrors. Looks like they are around $320 for the pair now depending on who you buy them from.
  4. MarkEagleUSA

MarkEagleUSA Senior Member

Are the 99-06 mounts the same as the 88-98 or are they totally different?
  5. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

they make the newer factory tow mirrors for our body style markegeal!
  6. MarkEagleUSA

MarkEagleUSA Senior Member

All the ones I've seen are really expensive ($350+).

To be honest, and call me crazy if you want, but I'm old-school and really want a set of the stainless west-coast mirrors like on the 3500's, but I can't find them anywhere. I've even tried the local salvage yards, utility companies, etc.
  7. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Just put a set of K Source OEM look alikes on my '07 Classic (same as '06). Part numbers are 62075G (pass) and 62076G (driver). $312.29 delivered from that big jungle web site.:nod: These were power, heated and with turn signals.

Install took about an hour, you need to remove the door panels to get to the wire plugs. All wiring came with the mirrors, completely plug and play.
  8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

No they are completely different. They do have plenty of tow mirrors for that body style, some that are identical to the 99-06
  9. bradt

bradt Junior Member
    from NW MN

anyone have any experience with changing over power folding, turn signal, puddle lamp mirrors over to the tow style mirrors? on my driver's door the mirror switch has the fold-in feature that folds the mirrors in and am wondering how that would work with the tow mirrors.
  10. Chevyguy04

Chevyguy04 Junior Member

no issues, same plug, just when you push the fold button the mirror itself will turn just like it does on the old folding mirrors when they fold in.