1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Touchpad showing red light-meyers plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by bwbsnow, Nov 17, 2008.

1. bwbsnow

bwbsnow Junior Member

My touchpad on meyers plow keeps displaying red light. I have had this problem every season. After checking all connections and reseting, it would work fine. Then while plowing, it would work for a few hours proceeding to do the same thing and eventually burning up the touch pad. I bought another touchpad and the same thing happened again. What could be causing this problem?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's normally due to a defective coil on the A valve. Head over to the Meyer forums and search "TP" or "touch pad"...been covered many many times.

If your buying another TP look into the newest pistol grip style, so far they're holing up much much better than the old square and raise button styles of previous design.