1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Touch pad wiring harness

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DMicucci, Feb 13, 2014.

1. DMicucci

DMicucci Junior Member

I just bought a used c-8 plow setup, MDII, e-60h pump, digital touch pad controller, with all wiring. Only problem is someone cut the plug that goes to the controller off the control harness :cry:. The plug they cut off is not in the wiring I got. I know that the real solution is to buy a new harness, but my funds are tapped for a couple weeks, so in the mean time I would like to make what I have work. Does anyone know what color wires go to which pins in the plug that I no longer have? Not looking for the diagram as to wiring the harness, but a pinout chart of the female, rectangular 6-pin plug on the harness so I can mate them up with the proper pins on the touch pad.

2. DMicucci

DMicucci Junior Member

No one can snap a pic of the connector on their touch pad wiring harness? It would be a super help...

3. country_boy_200

country_boy_200 Junior Member

you get it figured out yet??
    I think I saw a Brand new harness for the touch pad listed on ebay for 50 bucks, you might check there