1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

touch pad location

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dale345, Nov 16, 2008.

1. dale345

dale345 Junior Member
    from pa

Hi guys, anyone have any idea where to mount the bracket for the touch pad? I have an 05 2500HD and don't want to put any holes in the dash. Just wondering where you guys were mounting yours and can give me so ideas as to where to mount it. Thanks Dale

2. pldann86

pldann86 Member
    from LI NY

use velcro put it any place you want

3. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

I have same truck same year and cant figure where to put it so I clipped it to an old clip board and keep it on the console between seats

4. AHammen

AHammen Member

I don't mount mine anywhere. I let it sit up on the dash, when I'm plowing I hold it in my hand that way I can rest my arm on my lap and don't have any holes in my dash. Oh and in the summer I unplug the touch pad from the harness so then its not sitting on the dash all summer.

5. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

Does it fall down to the wet floor all the time?
    I think I may need to give it more slack.

6. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

The Velcro idea is it. Mine is with velcro to the center seat. Same truck.

7. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

hated the touch pad wents old school toggle swithches just like my old truck i used for 25 yrs

JR

8. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

*I have toggles and was thinking about the pad ot the stick. How hard to make it fit into my system.

C-