1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Touch Pad Holder, What are you using.....

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by johnnysnok, Feb 4, 2010.

1. johnnysnok

johnnysnok Member

I am always searching for a new way to support my touch pad and to be comfortable. What is everyone else doing and has anybody made anything to hold there touch pad?
    Pics would be great!
  2. broncscott

broncscott Member

After spending Two seasons chasing my touch pad I built this to hold it. It is mounted to my Ram laptop mount. Just put velcro on the mount and it's easy on and off. When I added the Snowex this season it made it easy to mount also. Scott

3. jefx

jefx Junior Member

I made a bracket out of garage door hangers. I bolted it to the tranny hump and connected the controller to it with velcro. I can try to get a pic later.
  4. Capodosto

Capodosto Member

I have a big velcro belt wrapped around my right thigh and a velcro pad stuck to the back of the controller. This works wel for me even with my manual transmission.