1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

touch pad digram ???

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by fernalddude, Jan 26, 2007.

1. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ok guys who has the diagrams for a touch pad one of my guys is getting the dreaded fault lite. First started on up than cleared after reset now he cant drop it. But it works in another truck and the other works in his truck so thinking bad connection but need some drawings to ring them out. And yes have been to all the trouble shooting sites and we are electrical guys just need the post locations to ring out the wires. And no the guys wont trade controllers.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

How's this? Make sure you check every pin at the touch pad connector.Sometime's they have a habit of pushing the pin's out of the connector body slightly.It doesn't take much either so look closely.

touch pad.jpg
  3. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what i was looking for thanks BB. I should be able to ring from blue (5) to any of the other pins
  4. Whip

Whip Member

I would just go out and check the 3 valve connections first. Twist them in the sockets and make sure they are tight. Even tape them after checking.
    Since the controller works in another vehicle no problem it is just coincidence that the other guy's controller is working in your guy's truck at the time it was checked. All things being the same between the 2 vehicles but just swapping the controllers, the truck will eventually do it again with the other guy's controller.