1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Touch pad controller

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by B&E snowplowing, Nov 4, 2008.

1. B&E snowplowing

B&E snowplowing Senior Member

I have a Meyer EZ Mount plus with the 60E hydraulics, along with the touch pad controller, my question is, does anyone know or have a wiring diagram, so that I can get rid of the touch pad controller and use switches.

For some reason, my controller is not working, when I took it apart, the board in it was burnt. I have had so many problems with this set up that I really don't want to spend the 300 bucks for a new controller.

I was thinking I could use the white plug from the old controller and just hook up some switches, because right now the set up is no friggin good to me as it sits.

Thanks
    Brian

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Your plow will not function as smoothly with switches. It was designed for the touchpad. You can change to a slick switch or duel switch controls but you should get a harness. Here are the drawings if you're going to try to build your own. Note you need to have more then one valve function at a time for some functions.

http://www.meyerproducts.com/upload/forms/1-667 R7.pdf