1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Total $now Fall Predictions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by landman, Feb 16, 2003.

1. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

I say 100 Gold Spanish Rubels that Central NJ gets 15" to 18" in this storm.

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Landman, I believe we (your area & mine) are now in a more of an 18"-24" forecast. This is only because we are supposed to get a period of sleet tomorrow afternoon that should help keep our totals below the 2 ft. mark. If we don't get the sleet we are set up to easily break the 2 feet of snow, with the current forecasted track of the low, and the moisture content predicted. With the cold temps, the ratios will be in the 15-20:1 range for a long period of time before the low gets here & pushes some warmer air in to the mix. At that time the ratios should drop back to the 10:1 range & slow the accumulations a little. We'll have to see what happened when Tuesday gets here ;) . Good luck & if you end up with any back hoes working down this way, give me a call.

3. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

looking at 18- 24" here boys. Have fun :rolleyes: