1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Torwell economizer cover recommendation needed

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Dodgesnofiter, Dec 26, 2015.

1. I am looking for a cover for my torwell economizer. Should I just call torwell or are there options? I am aware that some boat places will custom make a cover but figure that will be expensive. Seems the former owner never had a problem with sand/salt binding in this hydraulic/gas v-box while plowing for Mass Dot. Maybe I won't but rather be safe. Otherwise I will just use a blue tarp to keep it somewhat dry and just get my mix after the storm. Help.

2. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

I always just used a tarp and bungee cords.

3. Thank you. Ironically I just put a tarp on and tucked it in weighing it down with 6x6's around and some wood on top. I only travel with it down a road at 10mph max. I will have to get a fitted cover in the future.

4. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

Just go to tractor supply and buy a 6x10 tarp and some bungees. I'm sure the fitted cover isn't cheap