1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toronto Area Drivers and Subs needed (Markham, North York, Scarborough, Pickering)

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Pristine PM ltd, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

We are looking for 1 or 2 (depending on contracts) drivers that are very experienced to drive our trucks this winter as well as someone to lead a snow shoveling crew in a minivan.

We are also looking for 3 or 4 subs that have at least an 8 foot blade, Vee or Blizzard would be ideal.

Payment options available, hourly/bi-weekly/monthly.

Please email info@pristineproperty.ca with any questions or your information.

Thanks,

2. Pristine PM ltd

btw,
    an ideal candidate would be someone that has experience running a property maintenance crew. That is the long term plan and if you were that person you would be on salary with benefits.

3. Pristine PM ltd

bump. bump.

4. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Join the club. I'm lookin for the same thing. The more people you talk to you realise it's next to impossible to find someone.
    All the best

5. Pristine PM ltd

last year I tried craigslist and didn't get much. Old trucks with no power and 7 foot blades are not what I was looking for. Fingers crossed. I think I will just start talking to guys that have unmarked trucks and you can tell that they have a blade and go from there.

6. karol

karol Senior Member

subs

What's you're sub hourly rate?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  7. Pristine PM ltd

8. Pristine PM ltd

bump bump...

9. Pristine PM ltd

Update

We are also looking for 2 subs that have at least an 8 foot blade, Vee or Blizzard would be ideal.

Payment options available, hourly/bi-weekly/monthly.

Please email info@pristineproperty.ca with any questions or your information.

Thanks,