1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toronto 3/8/08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by musclecarboy, Mar 8, 2008.

1. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Holy Crap! Thats all I can say lol. As I was driving home is this madness some of my residential customers were shoveling their steps and were just getting hammered with snow. Anyone that has called to complain is just told its too dangerous for me to be working. Visibility is crap. 20-25cm has fallen in 12 hours.

The steps in the pic are in front of my house and I cleared them about 30mins before taking that picture. Look at how deep the snow has gotten beside the van in less than an hour:dizzy:

Image074.jpg

Image075.jpg

Image076.jpg

Image077.jpg

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wow it looks like it is coming down hard there. How much are they saying for a total?

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

makes you want to put a plow on that truck doesnt it?

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

SEND IT SOUTH WE WILL TAKE IT ALL:bluebounc:bluebounc:bluebounc:bluebounc

5. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

~30cm (12") total. Snow is supposed to stop within a few hours.

6. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

it still hasn't stopped i just did a couple of properties and stopped it was falling faster than i could push it. this better be the last one the wife is getting pretty bent that i haven't had any time to spend with her with the snow and the tow truck as well as full time at the shop.

Jeff Salt

7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

I swear! I wish I were a genie so I could grant Nick his wish! I would love to send it to Nick!:waving:

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it was quite a good storm, we need a loader to do fire exits on the south side of the buildings, It's crazy, thank god, we have a great group of guys that know how to move alot of snow in a hurry. They just keep working away and don't complain.

9. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

JDDAVE: send us some pics please when you get the time.. sure you have not slept in a few days.. good luck and keep safe.

10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

THANKS DREW I WISH YOU WERE A GENIE TOO:drinkup::drinkup:

AND JD YOU JUST KEEP WORKIN IM KEEPIN AN I EYE ON THE WIFEY FOR YA BUD:drinkup::drinkup: