1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro SnowBlower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by the_lawn_wizard, Dec 12, 2008.

1. the_lawn_wizard

the_lawn_wizard Member

2. Ipushsnow

Ipushsnow Senior Member

WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too small. Go the next step up. However I have the next step up, and hate it. The damn thing clogs constantly if the snow is even a little wet. Go buy the Honda single stage.

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That one is probably fine. But if I were you I would spend a little extra and get the next step up. A Toro CCR 2450. I have 2, and I will be buying one more as soon as some more checks come in. I also have a Lawnboy blower, which is the same as the Toro 3650, which they don't make anymore. There isn't really a difference between the 2450 and the 3650. Like I said though, I have a few and I swear by them. We use everyone that we have for about 6-15hrs. per storm, and they are great. I wouldn't use any other. Go and check them out! payup

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Did you try tightening the belt on there?

5. Winterized

Winterized Senior Member

I just purchased the Toro #38583 221QR for $550. Very impressed with this Mighty Mite!

Do a search here for the 3650 and you will see how much the guys on this site respect this machine. Not the same model as you are talking about, but should speak for Toro quality.

6. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

ccr 2450 is a fine blower works for everyhtign we do and if its too much we bust out our 2 stage

7. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

How about a commercial blower for commercial grade work?

8. TerrForms

TerrForms Member

Commercial Blower

Well I guess a Zaugg 40 hp. turbo diesel walk behind would be nice! Zauggamerica.com. Great web site. Check it out!
    JS