1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Snow Commanders

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I was wondering if any of you bought a snow commander this year? If you have, tell me how you like it or hate it, The reason i am asking is because the local Toro dealership has them clearanced at $699.99 with the 7.5 hp and electric start, that price is $200 off. I am thinking of this as a early aniversary gift for my grandparents,65 and 69, they have been really good to me this year.
    Thanks in advance, Nate

[Edited by plow kid on 01-18-2001 at 12:35 AM]
  2. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Nate, do your grandparents live in the same town as you?

You sound like a nice guy, I mean speanding that kind of money on them for a present.

Why not buy the snowblower for yourself, and just go do it for them every time it snows.This way they stay out of the weather, and they get to see you more often.

Thats what I would do if my Grandparents were still alive!

Just a suggestion.