1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TORO Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JayD2, Jan 4, 2012.

1. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Hey guys, I am getting out and need to sell some things. Thought someone on here might need a nice snow blower. It's a TORO Power Max 1028 OXE

I bought this brand new to do (4) driveways for my mowing customers. It's not even broke in yet. I have only used this long enough to run 1 1/2 tanks of gas through it. I paid $1765 out the door for this on sale and would like to get $1400 for it.

Any questions please just ask me.

Jay

The family 132.jpg

The family 131.jpg

The family 130.jpg

The family 133.jpg

2. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

I forgot to say that I don't want to ship this but I can drive to meet if needed.

Also, may consider best reasonable offer.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My buddie has this same one. It literally blasts through 3' of snow like it's not there. If this were last year, I'd have bought this in a heartbeat.

4. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

well unfortunetly it is this year,

ill offer $500 cash

let me know

thanks
    Nate

5. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Oh heck yeah! I had one customer who always left a van in the drive and with the direction of the wind I had to throw the snow right over the van, it was awesome. This blower throws snow a mile.

6. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Haha...I bet you would. I would buy this blower all day in the middle of the July for that price.

7. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

:)

am i to assume thats a no then ??? :)

8. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

That is a no......

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Giving you a bump. I would buy that if you were closer to Madison, WI. Would you drive it to Rockford, IL??

10. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Let me map quest that and see where it is. More then likely I would, but I will look it up to make sure and get back to ya.

11. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

I might consider maybe Bloomington, Rockford is a preety good drive.

12. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

If you would drive it to Rockford, IL I would give you $1400 for it. Provided of course everything worked and ran as it should.

Wise sales has them for $1658.00 shipped free and no tax. I would be willing to drive 90 min to save a few bucks. I understand if it's to far for you though.

13. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Sending you a pm..

14. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Bump bump..........