1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TORO snow blower near new condition F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a 2006, 22" 6hp TORO 2 stage snow blower for sale. We bought this in 2007 from a guy who bought it new, he used it for about 2 months then moved to S. Carolina. We've used it on one, yes one driveway,lol then it was put into storage because we went with a couple single stage blowers. This unit still looks brand new, I would say it has less than 5hrs on it. There is a tiny bit of rust on the top of the muffler and a few very small scratches.....thats it. The drum that holds the cutting augers is spotless with no rust or paint missing. We've serviced it every year, starts right up, new spark plug, cleaned the carb, air filter like new, oil changed in Nov. Just adjusted everything and greased what needs greased. Just tired of servicing it for nothing,asking $350.00 obo but pretty firm. Serious parties only, I can text pics. if interested. I wouldn't sell a fellow snow industry provider a piece of junk, you won't be disappointed.

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

hmmmm. I should say no, but I have this thing about buying Toro snow blowers. For those just in case times.Let me think about this one. Maybe meet halfway if we make a deal? Im in Cleveland.

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I could do something but problem is all of my trucks have no room, the flatbed has the v box on it and the other one has the liquid tank in it. I'll buy you lunch or dinner and a few beverages to make it worth the extra hour drive.