1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro single stage snow blowers for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WIPensFan, Oct 25, 2012.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I'm selling most of my Toro blowers. These are pictures of all that are for sale. 1 is a 5 HP, 5 are 6.5 HP, 2 are 141cc power clears( 1 with quick chute...one without ), and 1 is a very new 4 stroke with a 163cc engine and quick chute. Prices range between $200-600 depending on what new parts have been installed. I have individual pics of all of them, they can be shown if you are a serious buyer. ** I will not ship, you must pick up here ** ( Middleton, WI. ) Thanks.

All blowers 1.jpg

All blowers 2.jpg

2. DLMINC

DLMINC Junior Member
    from MI

How about a package price for all?

3. WIPensFan

Make me an offer.

4. DLMINC

DLMINC Junior Member
    from MI

$1800. for all.

5. WIPensFan

The lowest I could go for all of them is $2600. That would be a smokin deal! I know I can sell them individually on CL for over $3000. The problem with that is the hassle and time involved to do it.

6. DLMINC

DLMINC Junior Member
    from MI

I will do $ 2,200. I have a 6 hour drive one way.

7. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

You guys should be pm'n. It take a lot more than snow blowers to make me drive 12 hrs to buy something. Lol

8. DLMINC

DLMINC Junior Member
    from MI

It wont let me pm...... And getting out of the house for a road trip with no wife and kids, I'd drive 12 hours for a lot less than snow blowers.

9. WIPensFan

He needs to get 10 posts to PM. It's all good.

10. WIPensFan

Thanks for the offer, but I can't go that low.

11. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Lol. Sounds to me like you would pay more just for the need of a road trip.

I love them tooooooo. :)

12. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

Why you getting rid of them? getting all new ones? We have 21 of these ccr 2450 toro's and love them!

13. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Wkish you where closer!!! This sure would save me some money on the new ones i am looking at for this year!

14. WIPensFan

Not doing residential anymore. Working towards being done completely.

Yeah the new ones get more expensive every year. They have also gotten bulkier and heavier. Plus, they don't sell the 2 strokes anymore. None of these are junk, they have all been kept in good working order. Lots of new parts such as wheels, belts, paddles, auger backing plates, scraper bars and more. 2 of the 3650's look like this pic.

group 5.jpg

15. WIPensFan

Bump to the top.

16. DLMINC

DLMINC Junior Member
    from MI

17. Snowman7

Snowman7 Member
    from WI

I'm not too far from you. Interested in the four in the front roll. Can you PM the models and prices of them.

18. WIPensFan

I have a deal pending.

19. WIPensFan

**all sold**