1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

toro single stage 21" new style paddles wear FAST why?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by WhitePlowr, Mar 6, 2015.

1. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

my friend and I have several single stage toros. I have the newest 4 cycles with all the options. he has mostly the older style 2 cycle ones but recently bought a newer one r-tek power clear with all the options that's a 2 cycle. it looks like the model I guess before they came out with the 4 cycles. what we have notice is the paddles wear so damn fast on the newer style design. once they wear down they throw like crap but on the older 2 cycles they barely wear and keep going. im not sure if the older 2 cycles have a pivoting scraper edge and is that the problem? is it another design issue? are they making the rubber cheaper? idk.

for mine I up graded to the commercial heavy duty paddles but they don't look much beefer to me and I only used it once or twice this year so I don't know how they are gonna wear but I feel they suck lol. anyone else notice this or have any info? thanks
  2. mtstclair

mtstclair Member
    from indiana

get some kage innovation paddles they are awesome
  3. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

thanks they look nice
  4. Dustin Odegaard

Dustin Odegaard Junior Member

Hey WhitePlowr please let me know if you have any questions about our Poly Rotor Blades. We would love to help you out and hear your feedback. You can contact me at dustin@kageinnovation.com or 651-705-0041