1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro S-260 Snowblower Great for Sidewalks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plow man Foster, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Selling a Old snow blower used for sidewalks in light snow and front entrances. Work well with light snow 4" max! Since it only has a paddel But its very light weight and can easily be moved in and out of the bed.

As said before its going to need a little bit of work. Only ran on choke for me When i started it and used it once last year. So i think the gas was off maybe. but it DOES start and "stay Running"

PM Me offers. Feel free to ask questions also
    Pickup In West Bloomfield

[​IMG]

2. Plow man Foster

Taking all offers.. BUMP

3. Plow man Foster

Finally pulled it down from the attic and it actually runs! I think last year i mixed the gas wrong or something. Because it runs while not on choke. I also put one of those expensive spark plugs on it..what is it the high performance ec ones or somethin'
    Runs good...if it doesnt sell might run some motor cleaner through it to get the rest of the gunk out of it.

Needs a new scraper bar! $5 bucks and home depot

Looking at getting $70 OBO

4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

That's a good deal. If you were closer, I would buy it. I have one already, but always looking for another backup.

kevlars

5. Plow man Foster

Well kevlars I guess you're not the only one who thinks its a good blower. Its on ebay now And alread has a couple bids.

To everyone else if you are interested and see this ad within the next 3 Hours Go bid on it!
    Heres the link http://r.ebay.com/fCrXf4