1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Multiforce

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by absolutely, Nov 9, 2015.

1. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

Game Changer! This might be a purchase in my near future. I honestly was thinking of doing something just like this with a Grandstand.

https://youtu.be/oN9KH7Ja5eM

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Looks like I will be writing a proposal to get this at work! :drinkup:

3. superdutypsd

superdutypsd Senior Member

Wounder how quickly attachments can be swapped, and if it will be cost effective, great virsitel machine

4. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

I'm incredibly interested. Anyone know the cost of one?

5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

They aren't even on the Toro website from what I could find :( Ill do some more digging

So from what I am finding though, it will be available in a 52" or 60" deck for mowing AND comes with a 60" Boss plow, if thats true that is a pretty sweet way to have it already bundled. (Since I am assuming the people buying it would be buying it to use year round) But it notes other attachments are in the works.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  6. superdutypsd

Troybilt flex is simular to this and they have all the attachments you buy the power base and then what you want

7. superdutypsd

Heres the troybilt in a catalog im looking thru

image.jpg

8. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

might be ok for homeowner but that thing little thing wouldn't last one year commercially.

9. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Another "Game Changer"...I thought the Boss Plow was the only "Game Changer"...

10. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

I agree great for a home owner. I didn't like how the attachments attached, and the sprocket that turns the attachment looks like a huge failure point.

That Toro looks sweet.

11. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Chain lift with down pressure.

12. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Troy-Bilt vs. Toro, sure. That's like comparing a Snow Bear to a Boss, Western, Fisher.

Interesting concept. The only downside I see is that I LOVE my ZSpray plow and spreader setup. The ability to plow, spread and spray in one pass is unbeatable.

Having said that, I'm not ruling out purchasing one. I like the blower and especially the bagger compared to a TracVac.

13. superdutypsd

Not really compairing troy-bilt to toro, just stating that troy bilt is doing a simular concept so more than like this is going to catch on and will have all the manufactures making simular machines weather for homeowners or commercial industry professionals

14. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That bagger placement is horrible, you'll have to wear a respirator to breath from all the dust and debris flying in your face as you go. I've got a Grandstand with a bagger on the side and that thing is bad enough. I do like the looks of the machine though.

My guess on cost is $18-$20,000 FOR MACHINE AND $2,000ish for attachments...plus however much a good respirator mask costs ;)

15. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Game changer for Defcon...

BMT_Beer_Mitt_Koozie1_POP.jpg

16. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

This concept is nothing new, Gravely did this 50yrs ago with the "L" series. Mine is a '69 vintage, I have a 36" 2 Stage blower, 36" rough cut/brush mower and a rotor tiller.

17. JimMarshall

from NW PA

Based on what kind of pricing I got on a grandstand before I was guessing 15-17.5. I could have been getting a deal though.

18. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Theres a GIE vid where the guy was saying with the plow setup its another $3K over the Grandstand price.
    My grandstand was $7950 CDN when I bought it. The multiforce is different as it has aux hydro for some attachments. Have they really doubled in price...?

19. JimMarshall

from NW PA

I was quoted in the $10-11K USD range if I recall correctly

20. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

I was quoted 10-11k this Spring. My guess with the hydros around 13-15k with mower deck. I love the blower and broom part the best. With that hitch I'm sure you could fab up a spreader or sprayer. I just wish it was available now as I have the perfect job for it. I bet it would do great on resi drives as well.