1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro dingo 420 tracked mini skid

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by csl, Dec 16, 2012.

1. csl

csl Junior Member

Selling my toro dingo tracked mini skid steer. 420 model, around 1450 hours, kohler command gas engine. Machine comes with standard bucket only, and i will include a new set of tracks. I had a serious injury this summer that needs several surgeries and am now forced out of the business. Item is located in Spokane WA, and i can help with shipping or delivery. I am asking $7500, or reasonable offer. thanks and God Bless.

I am having issues uploading pictures, so PM me and i will email them to you.

2. csl

csl Junior Member

...was also going to mention that these machines are great for clearing sidewalks. they have minimal ground pressure, and with a set of ramps they can easily be loaded into the back of a 3/4 ton or larger truck. thanks