1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Dingo 222

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mike S, May 17, 2011.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Toro Dingo 222 20hp gas. Brand new wheels with brand new ag tires. Used turf tires and wheels. 42 inch bucket and a 42 inch snow plow. Runs great. $5500 obo
    614-206-2528 call or text, or stutskeconstruction@gmail.com

dingo 2.JPG

plow2.JPG

tires2.JPG

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice little unit. Why are you selling it? if I had a use for it i think i'd buy it. For those that are more interested than I what year is it and what kind of hours are on it?

3. Mike S

Selling to get a tracked unit. I will have to double check on hours and year.

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Year and hours please.

5. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

What kind of other attachments can you put on this machine? Does it have auxillary hydraulics?

6. Mike S

Hours unknown over 1500 for sure and its a 2001. You can run a bunch of attachments on this and yes aux hydros are sweet on this machine. I have the a trencher and pallet forks also but they are not for sale though.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  7. Mike S

Still for sale if! Dingo! Dingo!