1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro CCR1000?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kc2006, Jan 12, 2009.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Got a question. Anyone have a toro ccr1000?

Looking at getting a used one but wanted to see what the thoughts are on it first. I really can't find any reviews about them. I'm between it and a powerlite 325. The ccr1000 is a 20" 3.5hp, 325 is 16" 3.25hp. All it'll be doing with it is sidewalks where i need maybe 24-30" cleared and I want something light to get in and out of the truck easily.

2. leon

leon Senior Member

They are worth every penny especially with the curved paddles, I am on my third snow pup and first blower with the curved paddle-, new drive belt if needed, fresh gas-32 to 1 mixed gas, new plug, new fuel filter with should be fine- be sure to blow the fuel out of the carburator and fuel lines before you put fresh gas in it.

leon

3. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I ended up getting the powerlite 325. That thing is a beast for how small it is. I put it through 14" deep snow the other day and it was throwing it 25'+ with no problem.