1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro CCR Powerlite 325E

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Yoman, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Yoman

Yoman Junior Member
    from Toronto

Any one used it?? I know just only 3HP, but i need something light so i can lift in and out.

2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

yep love it......
  3. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

I got one for this season, and it worked pretty well the one time that I've been able to use it. Here's what I've seen w/the whole 3 hours that I have on mine...

Pros -
    1) light weight
    2) a lot easier on the back than a shovel
    3) pulls pretty well for a single stage blower

Cons -
    1) it's a 2-smoke
    2) loud
    3) narrow cut size
    4) it doesn't like to go through the chunky stuff at the beginning of the walks.
    5) doesn't throw slush very well

Don't bother paying the extra $ for the electric start, you don't need it. It has a very light pull, and starts on the 1st or 2nd pull.

If you have a spreader on the back of your truck and need something that you can pick up and throw over the bed rails, this is the blower for you. If you do not have a spreader, buy a larger 2 stage blower and a set of ramps. 2 stage blowers are much faster, throw further, and cut wider paths.

Just my $0.02

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Only used it once but there was over 8" of snow and I couldn't believe how well it worked
  5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

its actually 3.25hp
  6. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

a bussiness aquaintence?(sp) has been using one for around 4 yrs now and swears by it

me i think i will be getting the 2450 shortly. i want alittle bigger width
  7. Yoman

Yoman Junior Member
    from Toronto

Got one today, Best blower i have, Lift in my truck only one arm and moved snow very well. Love it.....